Friday, July 16, 2004

Metallimonster

Metallica has been what I've called my favorite band for about 8 years. It's one band that I have loyally supported even through the musical changes and napster issue. It's always been the ability to relate to the music and the lyrics and while I don't subscribe to many of their philosophies, their songs seem to resonate with me. Sometimes it's more just the actual music, sometimes it' the lyrics, sometimes it's just phrases.

According to Hetfield:
“All the 'Icon' and legend labels, I guess that’s good, but we’re not done. I don’t know what it’s like to feel done."

Now Metallica is releasing a telling movie/documentary about the inner workings of the band and the individuals that make it up.
Read the full article about the upcoming movie "Some Kind of Monster"

No comments: